Hey lovelies ! Today, I’m about to take you on a journey that’s out of this world. Buckle up, because we’re diving headfirst into the enchanting realm of my latest creation – Cosmic Bath Spiritual Bath Soak.
A couple of months ago, I was on a quest to transcend my earthly body and integrate fully with the beautiful vibrations of the universe, infuse myself with divine feminine energy and prepare myself for the mother of all meditation sessions.
This was more than just self-care; this was soul-care and I knew that if I was ever going to be able to entwine myself with the powerful and mysterious cosmos, I would have to come up with something super special.
I started to go through my mental rolodex of things that would get me into that zone – and then I was struck with a most beautiful download.
Picture this: A quiet, sacred space, the gentle sound of running water, and a bath infused with the pure magic of Blue Lotus, Epsom Salts, Damiana, Rose, Raspberry Leaves, and Mullein.
The Cosmic Connection
Now, let’s break down the cosmic ingredients and their incredible benefits:
Blue Lotus is basically a spiritual rocket ship that can blast you far into spiritual vastness. The ancient Egyptians loved it because of its ability to enhance dream work and spiritual insight. If it was good enough for them, it’s certainly good enough for me. I’m a fiend for vivid dreams and intuitive wisdom.
Epsom Salts soothe tired muscles, relieve stress, and detoxify your body, leaving you light enough to travel the astral realms.
Damiana is an aphrodisiac and sensuality activates me like nothing else. I’m all for self-love and connecting with my inner desires. It’s the perfect ingredient for tapping into your divine feminine energy.
Rose symbolises love and purity. It’s a gentle reminder to love yourself, soak in the beauty of life, and wash away any negativity.
Raspberry Leaves bring clarity and protection. They are also fantastic for your lady parts too, which always deserve some special attention.
Mullein is also known its purification properties. Let go of what no longer serves you and step out of the bath as a new, purified you. It’s like a cosmic detox for your spirit.
The Cosmic Ritual
So now that I had crafted my cosmic blend for my cosmic journey, it was time to feel the powers in full affect. This was the ritual that I wrote for myself.
1. Set the Scene: I created a sacred space in my bathroom. Dimmed the lights, lit some candles, got my crystals out (amethyst and labradorite) and set my intention for the bath. I wanted to shed everything that was weighing me down so I was free to rise up and navigate the spiritual and cosmic realms with ease.
2. Pour and Soak: I poured a handful of Cosmic Bath into the tub and let the water carry the magic. As I soaked, I closed my eyes, and breathed in the cosmic energy surrounding me. I stayed in this space of pure and utter bliss for about 30 minutes.
3. Meditate: After my soak, I moved straight into meditation. The energy I absorbed during my bath amplified my connection to the universe and divine feminine energy. I was activated! Every cell in my body pulsated, the top of my head, palms of my hands and soles of my feet tingled with energy and my chakras swirled like a beautiful affirmation of arrival.
4. Embrace the Cosmic: Feel it don’t fight it was my affirmation as the cosmic embrace took me deeper and deeper into meditative trance. I just became a vessel that the insights could flow through – depositing what they wished and removing what didn’t belong.
5. Close with Gratitude: When I was finished, I expressed gratitude for this cosmic experience.
And there you have it, the Cosmic Bath experience. It’s all about elevating your self-care game, connecting with the cosmos, and preparing your body and spirit for epic meditations.
Ready to take the plunge into cosmic bliss? Grab your Cosmic Bath and let the cosmic journey begin! 🌌🚀✨